Ethical Code of Conduct
We are committed to making Santander simple, personal and fair for our people. So, we've created an important document: our Ethical Code of Conduct ("the Code").
The Code supports the Santander Way and our Corporate goals. Much of it is common sense, but in simple terms, it sets out what we should expect of each other, such as to:
- Act in the best interests of Santander
- Be honest and professional
- Take special care to ensure that we only ever offer customers products or services that they understand and need
- Comply with the law and regulations
- Keep confidential any non-public information to which you have access
You can read the full Code by clicking on the link below.
If you work in Santander London Branch, this Policy doesn't currently apply to you and you should refer to your local SLB policy.